Sunday, May 25, 2008

day 2 of street drawing festival


(me n Jess)

Today was so much fun because it was all detail work. We didn't want it to end! But with all the great help we finished by 3 o'clock. Lots of spectators thought it was a Georgia O'Keefe (copy!), but no, it's all original. She IS a favorite of mine but I am not consciously copying her style........too funny, people thought that last year, too. Will post final good quality photo soon, then retreat back into non-productive shell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!xoxo Caroline

Anonymous said...

good job! so so beautiful! ~KK

Heather said...

I love going to I, Madonnari several times through the weekend (even a wet and gray one like we had), looking at how the pictures completely transform from one day to the next. Thanks for listing your blog address by the picture -- I'll have to check out some of the other stuff you have up here.